Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 de junho de 2007

Cross Canadian Ragweed
Live in Forth Worth, Texas - 2005








0 1. Hammer Down (That's what they do! It's a Rocker!)
02. Number (Another Rocker!)
03. Alabama (Mid Tempo Tune...Video was on CMT!)
04. Constantly (Rockin' Little Love Song)
05. Sick And Tired (Ballad Duet with Leanne Womack on the Studio CD)
06. Boys From OK (Crazy-Assed Tune 'Bout Smokin' Weed...
"Boys from Oklahoma roll their joints all wrong,
they're too damn skinny and way too long...
I ain't a Holy Roller, so I just use a bong...")
07. Bang my Head (Rocks with the best of them!...
"I'm gonna keep bangin' this phone on the floor, until someone's on the other end...")
08. Wanna Rock N Roll
( Ray Wylie Hubbard Song That KICKS ASS All Over The Place...
'Bout a Cold-HeartedBastard!...
"The Dead Man's Name was Louis DuPree, I pushed a Little Button on my Knife,
I walked up and I said, 'I hope you Enjoyed Your Life' It's Time To ROCK N ROLL!...")
09. Anywhere But Here (A song about the way things are on Music Row...)
1 0. Carney Man ( Cody Canada Hates this song AND He wrote it with Jason Bolland...
BUT the Fans Love It!
You NEED a Corn Dog, I Can Tell! "State Fair, State Fair!"
"I'll Ride My Funny Car, Laughing, All the Way To The Bank!"
"I am a Carney Worker, I Make Two Bucks,
Every Hour, Come To Find Out, This Job It
[and the Crowds responds with Fuc%ing Sucks!])"
1 1. Wanna Rock N Roll (See #8)
1 2. Cat Scratch Fever (Yank It and Crank It on Ted's Classic Tune! CCRW Love Uncle Ted!)

DOWNLOAD

Post e Créditos Hear-Rock-City

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Counters