Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 de junho de 2006

Bee Gees - Tales From The Brothers Gibb (Box 04 CDs)

Disc 1
New York Mining Disaster 1941 - I Can't See Nobody - To Love Somebody
Holiday - Massachusetts - Barker Of The UFO - World
Sir Geoffrey Saved The World - And The Sun Will Shine - Words - Sinking Ships
Jumbo - The Singer Sang His Song - I've Gotta Get A Message To You
I Started A Joke - First Of May - Melody Fair Tomorrow Tomorrow - Sun In My Morning
Saved By The Bell - Don't Forget To Remember - If I Only Had My Mind On Something Else
I.O.I.O. - Railroad - I'll Kiss Your Memory

Disc 2
Lonely Days - Morning Of My Life - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Country Woman - Don't Wanna Live Inside Myself - My World - On Time
Run To Me - Alive - Saw A New Morning - Wouldn't I Be Someone - Elisa
King And Country - Mr. Natural - It Doesn't Matter Much To Me
Throw A Penny - Charade

Disc 3
Jive Talkin' - Nights On Broadway - Fanny (Be Tender With My Love) - You Should Be Dancing
Love So Right - Boogie Child - Edge Of The Universe - How Deep Is Your Love - Stayin' Alive
Night Fever - More Than A Woman - If I Can't Have You - Don't Throw It All Away, (Our Love)
Too Much Heaven - Tragedy - Love You Inside Out

Disc 4
He's A Liar - Another Lonely Night In NY - The Woman In You
Someone Belonging To Someone - Toys - ESP - You Win Again
Ordinary Lives - One - Juliet - To Love Somebody - New York Mining Disaster 1941
Holiday / Too Much Heaven - Heartbreaker / Islands In The Stream
Run To Me - World - Spicks And Specks

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Counters