Image and video hosting by TinyPic

19 de agosto de 2006

Queen + Paul Rodgers
Return Of The Champions - Live


CD 1
1 - 39
2 - Another One Bites The Dust
3 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
4 - Fat Bottomed Girls
5 - Feel Like Making Love
6 - Guitar Solo
7 - Hammer To Fall
8 - I'm In Love With My Car
9 - I Want To Break Free
10 - Last Horizon
11 - Let There Be Drums
12 - Love Of My Life
13 - Reaching Out
14 - Say It's Not True
15 - Tie Your Mother Down
16 - Wishing Well


CD 2
1 - All Right Now
2 - Bohemian Rhapsody
3 - Can't Get Enough
4 - God Save The Queen
5 - I Want It All
6 - A Kind Of Magic
7 - Radio Ga Ga
8 - The Show Must Go On
9 - These Are The Days Of Our Lives
10 - We Are The Champions
11 - We Will Rock You

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/ms001100685/Queen___Paul_Rodgers_Return_Of_The_Champions_(Live)_Hard_Blog_Roni_Molinari___UniãoFm.rar.html


0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial

Counters